Today is the day of SALT :)
Everyone uses salt seasoning salt, but its an amazing beauty tool aswell :)
- Gently brush your teeth with a paste of salt and water.
- Salt’s gentle abrasive action makes teeth squeaky-clean.
- Its anti-bacterial power keeps gums and teeth fresh and healthy.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in a cup of warm water and use as a mouthwash.
- Cleaner, sweeter mouth and breath!
- Toss 1/2 cup of sea salt in your tub as it fills with warm water.
- Soak at least 10 minutes to help detoxify yourself on every level.
2 cups fine sea salt
4 cups grapeseed, apricot or almond oil
20-30 drops essential oil of choice
- Place salt in a widemouthed jar and cover with grapeseed, apricot, or almond oil. Scent with essential oil.
- To use, dampen your entire body. Using either your hands or a loofah mit, vigorously but gently massage the salt and oil mixture into the skin.
- Begin at the feet and work upward in a circular motion.
- Be careful to avoid any scratched or wounded areas.
- When you have massaged the entire body, rinse with warm water. Finish with a dry-towel rub.