Monday

Superdrug Sale

Afternoon girlies :) I hope everyone has had another bank holiday.
I went shopping with my mummy yesterday and we poped into superdrug, I wasnt really going to get anything but I saw that they had a sale on perfume and so i picked up Anna sui dolly girl, I love this perfume since I was about 14 I have always had a bottle. The one picked up isnt the same one I get but the smell is still the same.
So this is the one I got in the sale, I got 30ML which was £9.99 but with my student discount it was only £8.99 WIN :)

This is what the technical term for it smells like '' composed of sparkling notes of Florida grapefruit, Italian melon and cinnamon. The heart notes bring neroli, magnolia, tuberose, jasmine and lily of the valley in the composition, while the base notes caress us with woody accords of Texas rose tree, cedar, orris root, peach, coconut, amber and musk. ''

I just think its a really girly lovely scent and perfect for summer, It lasts for ages which is good, one squirt and you can still smell it at the end of the day :)

What is your must have perfume????




No comments:

Post a Comment