Wednesday

The Crop top

Evening ladies :)
I recently came home for easter even though im still not well :( never mind :)
Anyway I tried to do a bit of shopping because my clothes are all wintery and im looking forward to summer :)

Now is it just me or are crop tops everywhere? I first noticed a girl in burger king with a crop top on to which I went :O
I remember being about 8 and wearing a spice girl crop top ;)
I hate my tummy and therefore will not ever buy one unless i can wear a longer top underneth ;) Also id sooner not draw attention to my big boobs as im sure they will be made to look twice as big in a crop top :(
Even though I will most deffinatly not be getting into this trend here are a few of my picks from off the high street :)


Miss selfridges £28.00

Miss Selfridges £22.00

New Look £6.99

New look £21.99

River Island £8.99

River island £15.00

Topshop £14.00

Topshop £22.00

Topshop £22.00



Who will be buying into this trend????

No comments:

Post a Comment