Wednesday

32 days of make up - Day 1

Its december the 1st and the party season will soon be upon us :)
I have decided up untill the new years im going to do a makeup look so you girlies can look gorgeous right up untill christmas and the new year :)
My first one is for all the girly girls lots of pink :)

  • First I primed my face and added my concelar and foundation

  • Under the brow bone for highlight i used the 2 lightest colours from the manly pack
  • I then used the purple on my eye socket
  • I used the 3rd pink in for my lid
  • I then used the 6th pink in on the corner of my eye

  • I used a liquid liner on the top of my eye
  • pencil liner on the waterline and then coat my lashes in mascara
  • I finally added a touch of pink blusher to my cheeks



I was going to do a step by step by my camera decided it wasnt playing ball so i do appologise
I hope you like the first look.


Products used
  • benefit concelar
  • maybelline dream matte mousse in sand
  • Manley palette
  • Collection 2000 liquid liner
  • barrym eye liner
  • Benefit blush
  • collection 2000 false lash mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment