Thursday

nail hell

So recently my nails havent been likeable they just keep peeling and it was really annoying me so I have just made them worse by having false nails ;) however the first shop i went into wouldnt sell me them because i have to be 21 I asked why and the lady said incase i sniff glue.
Now really why would i want to sniff nail glue in all honesty I cant think it would be much fun I also cant see how you can do it surely the glue would get up your nose???
Anyway I managed to get some from a different shop, I got 2 pairs and i will post pictures of them on saturday once i am back home :)
Has anyone else been refused the sale of nails due to being under 21 and the fact you could perhaps be a glue sniffer?????

5 comments:

  1. Glue sniffing is actually quite serious its similar to solvent abuse where you get high on the fumes. I knew that you had to be a certain age to buy things like lighter fluid for this reason but i'm sure thats 18...i've no idea why you would have to be 21 to buy nail glue though!

    xxShivvyxx

    Check out my blog if you get time xxshivvyxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i've also got really bad nails though they've got much better recently. I've found that wearing anything on them even nail varnish makes them flake a lot worse so i don't think the false nails are going to help much :( I've managed to get them into a better condition by filing them regularly. I don't see how this can of made much difference but it really has! I file them at least once a week and now i can grow them quite long and they are really tough whereas before i always had to have them very short!

    xxShivvyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you very much :)
    I do agree solvent abuse is extremely bad but im entirely sure how you would sniff something that resembles super glue but never mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its just the fumes that come off it! you should do a post on your false nails! xxx

    ReplyDelete