Tuesday

Using my NUS :)

Evening girlies :)
Firstly I wanted to appologise for my lack of posts, Im just not finding the time now im living with my great grandma :( However Im doing alot of shopping this week!!! Due to starting college next monday :)
I am also booked in for a leg wax at a local beauty salon for the 18th of september :)
Anyway onto the my main subject!!
I got my NUS card few weeks ago and used it in boots today for nail polish :)
Superdrug are doing 3 for £5 on these collection 2000 nail polishes so of course I couldnt resist
37 Bongo Beat
42 Teeny Bikini
27 Wham
Rimmel Matte Finish £4.49

I then went to yorkshire trading and brought another watch for £5

And finaly a trip to aldi got me this beauty! Ive been looking for a nail polish this colour for bloody ages with no sucess and here it was all along. £1.99


Anyone else used there student discounts yet??
If so what did you buy :)


1 comment:

  1. I love when I get bargains. I don't have a student discount card unfortunately. Great buys btw :)


    My Giveaway
    http://starringindie.com/starring-indie-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete