Tuesday

NOTD - Nails of the day :)

Afternoon girlie's :)
Its GCSE results day today for my younger readers, I hope you all got the grades you need to get on with ether college or work :) I wish you all the best of luck :)
I am also nearing my date for moving to which i still have not fully packed and its now getting a little bit silly and I'm starting to panic, I am just struggling to muster the energy to pack everything up. I am however excited to be moving.
Anyway
Here are my nails of the day but more week I have had them done a few days now.
They are just simple french manicure, I do not use a template ether its just free hand so they are not perfect but they will do me as nothing is ever perfect :)
The reason I have uploaded 2 pictures is just to show the 2 products I used.
Gosh - White tip, french manicure

Natural collection - Pink manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment