Sunday

Busy Busy Bee!!

So since last wednesday i've been awfully busy :( but on thursday after the dreaded job centre i went into town and did a little bit of shopping :)

I must of grabbed the last of the sale bargins in my town!!
I got 2 pairs of flat shoes from New Look for £10 :D

I also got some plimps aswell in white at £4.99 I couldnt complain :)

I then had a little scout round the pound shop and got a few things for my hair and 2 books!
I got 3 elastic headbands and 2 flowers which im going to stick on for a night out next weekend :)

I came over to my stepdads on friday night and we went to tescos!
Tescos makeup is any 3 for £3 so i got a new mascara, some nail polish and a creamy coloured eyeshadow!

Gorgeous stuff and I spent less than £25 so happy :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute blog here, I'll definitely be following. I had a new look craving today lol. Please follow me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) means alot to me :)
    Of course I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete