Saturday

Back From Bristol :)




So ladies and gentlemen im back from Bristol :(
Sorry for any spelling mistakes im very very tired!!!!!!!
I hate leaving my boyfriend makes me feel all sad inside!

We went shopping in bristol centre massively big!!
Primark in bristol is huge its over 4 floors and like 3 floors are just for woman they have everything!!!

We went to the beachy at weston super mare :D was very fun but very very cold!!!

We then went to bath which is gorgeous like really beautiful!

And finally we went out on friday night I was all nervous but in fact it was a good night :D

I had to take my Boyfriend birthday shopping as its my birthday next weekend im so glad i have him he was very patient with me while i chose a bag and some bits from Lush!!


In Boots they are doing the brand 17 on nail polish 2 for £5 so i got to of them I will do some pics later ether tomorrow or monday! 

Also if you wear false eyelashes alot then check out the pound shops where you live they are just as good as the ones they sell in drugstores for like £5 and yet the pound shop has them obviously for a pound BARGIN!! I also got some ear phones from the pound shop and they are also a really decent pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment