Monday

new Laptop yay

I have a new laptop finally :) its been a long time coming and to be honest I had spent ages looking for my perfect laptop that i will love and cherish due to the sad depature of my old laptop :(
anyway this is my new laptop and i will soon be on top of things and posting new blogs
happy days :D
Aint she a beaut :) glad i waited :) I did orginally want the pink one was but got fed up of waiting for it to be in stock so i settled for the purple one and to be honest im glad i did shes sexy :)

Im now looking for a laptop case for it just so that when i travel with it it will not get broken :) I have seen one in primark in leopard print but i think i want a flowery one of a bright pink one
if anyone has one could you let me know where you got it from

much love
Elli - bob x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment